Wednesday, March 14

Wilde about steampunk

I was complaining to Momma last night about the new Imperium Park line by Wilde Imagination and wondered why they hadn't given those lovely steampunk items to my dear friend Lizette Dionne.


Air Ship Escape
So Momma got busy with Photoshop.

Isn't Lizette stunning in her new outfits?



Military Theory
Now Momma says I have to get busy and earn the money myself to buy Steampunk Lizette and her costumes.

Sheesh.

Don't you think Lizette would make a fine traveling companion for me?




2 comments:

  1. Very cool! Steampunk Lizette would make a wonderful friend for you!

    Maybe you and Lizette could even have some matching outfits?

    Love,
    Summer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Lizette in these outfits, especially with all that curly hair!

    ReplyDelete